Saturday, November 11, 2006

NO MO PO MO


Another page from the second issue. I used to struggle thinking about what I was going to write about. I realize now that being a teacher is a great subject to work with. I have a lot to say about kids and what I see and what I hear from them every day. I am weirded out by the fact that I find myself despairing at times like my parents did about my generation. I hope I will be proved wrong. I also see alot of wonderful things in these kids. I used to think that if I did comics, I had to write stories. Since abandoning that approach, I can now write short essays and thoughts tucked into the images. I really like this. Issue 2 has been done while I have been in this class at the university. I have had to keep a journal and fill 40 pages. I am considering puting all 40 pages in issue 2. not sure. 24 at least.

1 comment:

Matthew Luxich said...

your work is truely fantastically insane... I LOVE IT!!!!