Friday, November 10, 2006

Running on fumes

Holy Crap! What a hellacious month. I have been so busy with work, school ( I am taking classes at the local university that have been some good, some crap), family, holidays, camping. Well, Today, I have a day off and I finally got a major break in my workload. I still have a lot to do to finish up the semester but I feel really good. I bought a new cheap hoodie today. That always makes me happy. Issue number 2 is already drawn. I think. I have had to do 40 pages in my sketchbook for one of my classes. I think it will be great. I am just trying to figure out what to scan and what to keep. I am also starting to think about telling more little stories as I write on the pages of my journal. I included one about armadillos from my recent camping trip in southwest Missouri. I have been doing random words and stuff for so long, it might be nice to give people more to read. We'll see. I do not want to think too much about it. Well, I am going to go to Borders and work in the book and get a magazine so, I hope someone is reading this. Pax.

No comments: