Thursday, February 15, 2007

New shows


Well, there are 2 new dork shows coming up in June. I will be in both of them. We will be at the McCaig Wells Gallery in Brooklyn in my home state of NY. Represent. We also will be at the Thinkspace Gallery in Los Angeles CA. I will have three new pieces in L.A and 2 in N.Y. Go see them and all the other dorks if you are in town. The picture above is one I did for the Don;t Wake Daddy show in Hamburg Germany. I will post some more pics of sketches this weekend and the new drawings when I can.

6 comments:

MRC said...

bring it on, brother.

Mostyn said...

are you the only one who reads this?

RODRIGO PRADEL said...

killer sketch, love the pants on the monkey..

Mostyn said...

thanks Rodrigo

MRC said...

yes. no. maybe. 's okay, chris, i think you're the only that reads mine. we need each other.

SEAN said...

I read this blog too Mostyn! By the way, i love having a pile of your stuff to dig through on occassion. My collection of art zines is growing & it is quite nice. I might start a review mini-site on Goblinko just to share the joy. Anyhow, i like these well-rendered ones, but i'm not sure how they interface with your super-spare line work on your other stuff. There seems to be a conflict here maybe. Either way, i like them both. How's your new babuh?