Sunday, February 04, 2007

Monsters Gotta Fight!




I'll be in the Fountain New York show February 22. pretty big deal apparently, directly across from the Armory show at Pier 94. Here are some pics of a piece I am sending to them. I have done a lot of doodles in my little sketchbook lately. I will be using them for material to do the graphite drawings from. I will be posting these soon along with finished art when I can. The Art Dorks have twin shows in LA and NY in June so I gots to gets busy YO!

6 comments:

MRC said...

very nice!

Mostyn said...

thanks MIKE. I am looking forward to making a lot of drawings here in the future. Got 2 big shows to send work to coming up.

MRC said...

i like the graphite. it kind of gives the drawings a freaked out childrens book quality.

Heiko said...

In NYC our drawings will hang next to each other holding hands, because they are in love.

Mostyn said...

yay! love! do you have a site or blog?

Mostyn said...

ignore the part about website. I was just waking up