Monday, June 25, 2007

From the Earth

I hope to post some pics soon but lately I have been working in a class on clay. I am learning various ways to draw on clay. It is AMAZING and I have to give major thanks to Kevin Hughes my professor who is just a monster potter for letting me do this work and also to Rick Nickel for teaching me so much about clay before I could even take a class. I love it. I have been having more fun than I have in years. I can't even tell you. I hope to take some pics of work before and after firing in the kiln. Should be fun. Hope to have 30 or more pieces in the next couple of weeks. YAY 4 CLAY!

1 comment:

MRC said...

well, cool. can't wait to see this stuff. i've decided to take the plunge into sculpting with a new toy custom i'll be doing. i guess it's good to try new things, right?