Sunday, June 10, 2007

Sweet and Sour


There is a real delicate balance to be juggled when making and image. It is easy to be all bitter or all sweet. Probably easier to be bitter considering the state of the world we live in. I have started to work in Holbein Acryla Gouache. (If you see this Holbein and would like to sponser me with free paint, email me.) I really love the vibrancy of colors and quickness that I can paint with them. I am saving my pennies to get a big boy set of them. You should buy some too, then send them to me. HEE.

Dork show went well in L.A. Many dorks sold work and there was a great crowd. Much Thanks to the guys at Thinkspace Gallery for hosting and promoting us. We love you.

PS. the colors are slightly off on my scanner so the background should be a dark bluish purple. Sorry.

1 comment:

MRC said...

looks great. i remember when you were supposedly struggling with paint. but i think you worked it out.